Sarah Harpur is an award winning writer and comedian. She's raising two human boys and a giant rabbit named Liam Neeson. She has a lot of ideas. Some of them are good, most of them bizarre.
Cherished sponsor of Harpurs Bizarre!
- My favourite thing about house hunting is when they put a bed in a bathroom and call it the 'third bedroom' #realestate #fakeestate 1 month ago
- Mother's Day comic @KathAndKimToday https://t.co/EcaZmASxoT 2 months ago
- Congratulations @Rose_Matafeo you are brilliant and I am unashamedly hoping you win! #fredaward #comedyfesthashtag 2 months ago
- So if it's not already sold out, @Rose_Matafeo is absolutely brilliant and bizarre and funny as ever, in WGTN until Sat #comedyfesthashtag 2 months ago
- Li'i Alaimoana is amazing and nominated for a Billy T. His comedy is universal and he deserves lovely AKL crowds. Plz support him this week 2 months ago
Words of Wisdom CounterHarpur's published 44,555 bizarre words to live by
“Days That Have Been and Days That Are Yet to Pass”- Thanks for that, Gandalf. It’s a calender
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Annette on Dead Dads Club harpursbizarre on Dead Dads Club Fifi on Dead Dads Club harpursbizarre on Dead Dads Club Jarrod on Dead Dads Club
Past Musings / Archives