Sarah Harpur is an award winning writer and comedian. She's raising two human boys and a giant rabbit named Liam Neeson. She has a lot of ideas. Some of them are good, most of them bizarre.
Cherished sponsor of Harpurs Bizarre!
- Best train manager announcements ever on the JVL line this afternoon. Made my day @metlinkwgtn 1 day ago
- Well my mind just got blown by the Ministry of Food beef burger. Absolute perfection. #woap #holyshitballs 1 month ago
- Jacinda!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍@jacindaardern ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️now I have someone I can enthusiastically vote for 1 month ago
- My favourite thing about house hunting is when they put a bed in a bathroom and call it the 'third bedroom' #realestate #fakeestate 3 months ago
- Mother's Day comic @KathAndKimToday https://t.co/EcaZmASxoT 4 months ago
Words of Wisdom CounterHarpur's published 44,555 bizarre words to live by
“Days That Have Been and Days That Are Yet to Pass”- Thanks for that, Gandalf. It’s a calender
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Annette on Dead Dads Club harpursbizarre on Dead Dads Club Fifi on Dead Dads Club harpursbizarre on Dead Dads Club Jarrod on Dead Dads Club
Past Musings / Archives